Didn’t see the debate last night? Watch the clip below. But you missed out on an hour and a half of pure entertainment.
Plus, you got to tweet your questions to my BFF Wolf Blitzer. I wanted to do it and get on TV, but couldn’t come up with anything good. I asked my dad what I should ask and he said, “Ask: ‘Why do you hate poor people?’” I contemplated, but I don’t think that Wolf would put that one on the top of his list. So I just continued watching and talking to the TV screen by myself.
- Mitt Romney and Rick Perry are really good at fighting like little catty girls & making everyone feel awkward
- Jon Huntsman is really smart… but good Lord his jokes are terrible and he comes across like he’s in his own little world. He made me uncomfortable the whole time. Hearing his jokes and then crickets afterwards? Awkward.
- Michele Bachmann… not bad. Good at debating — I have to give her credit.
- Newt Gingrich… still hangin’ on somehow. Good at trying to insult Obama.
- Rick Santorum wasn’t bad… I just don’t think he ever comes off very smart. And I feel like he’s just an outsider that nobody really likes. He reminds me of the little neglected child that always wants to be included… but no one cares.
- Herman Cain. He basically just keeps demonstrating that people in business are generally a lot smarter than politicians. Good debater.
- Ron Paul looked just like the cute old man from the movie “UP”